- We have over 250+ Self Study courses available.
- Ethics courses ARE included in our subscription membership. Regulatory Review courses ARE also included.
- Includes ethics courses for many states including (AZ, CO, DE, ID, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MS, NC, NH, OK, UT)
- Includes many state approved ethics courses (CA,DE, FL, HI, OH,TX, NY,OR, WA)
- The subscription includes ALL self-study eBooks (PDF) courses on the website and selected video courses. It does NOT include webinars.
- Subscription expires after 12 months.
- Our courses are NASBA/QAS Approved in all 50 states.
- Courses are continually updated.
- Our PDF eBooks are searchable.
- Instant Access to Course Materials and Online Exam.
- Certificates instantly generated when course is passed.
- Retakes are available at no additional charge
How to Purchase a Subscription
Click Add to Cart button to purchase a subscription membership.
You will need to create a subscription account with a user id and password of your choosing.
If you are an existing customer, you still need to register as a new user. You can use your existing userid and password, if you want, as it is not currently in the system.
After purchasing your subscription
Once you purchase and register for the subscription membership, you can select the course or courses you want to enroll in.
- Select a course, from the course catalog, by clicking Enroll.
- You can select and enroll in more than one course at a time if you wish.
- Click ” Complete Enrollment process“ in the upper right hand corner of catalog page.
- Selected courses are immediately added to your My Courses tab.
- Click Launch beside any course in the My Courses tab to begin the course.
- To enroll in another course, just click the Enroll tab and look for the next course you want to enroll in.
Sort and filter the course catalog to select courses – icon is on the left side of the catalog page.
Our self-study courses are either PDF based (EBooks) or Videos.
Still not sure? Try our free 1 hour CPE course and see how our site works.