You can sort courses in the website catalog by clicking on the column headings – i.e. CPE Hours or Price.
All our CPE courses meet or exceed NASBA and QAS standards.
- We offer over 270 CPE courses which translates to over 1,500 CPE hours of material to choose from.
- Our EBooks courses are PDF files. EBooks are searchable – use CTRL+F.
- Course materials are immediately available, after purchase.
- Our EBooks are considered interactive as defined by NASBA/QAS. Interactive means that it has review questions with feedback/answers.
- EBooks can be read on-line, printed, or downloaded and saved to your PC. You can also read it on a tablet.
- You can access on demand videos (webcasts) online immediately after purchase.
- A copy of the exam can be found at the end of the course materials.
- The paper version and the online version of the exam are the same.
- You can stop and resume an exam as often as you wish. The computer will remember your place.
- Online exams are immediately graded.
- Passing grade is generally 70% unless noted otherwise.
- Certificates are immediately available to print after the exam is passed.
- We also immediately email you a copy of the certificate when the exam is passed.
- You can take the paper version and email it to us for grading if you wish.
- There is no cost for grading any CPE exam – it is free.
- You may retake the exam if necessary at no additional cost. There is no limit on retakes.
You have twelve (12) months from the purchase date to complete the course and pass the CPE exam. This is a NASBA requirement. The expiration date displays beside the course. We also email you two weeks before the course expires – just in case you have not completed it yet.
In accordance with NASBA, feedback is not provided on failed exams. Upon achieving a passing score, you are notified of the correct answers to the questions missed.
Courses are assumed to be a basic level unless otherwise noted. There are No prerequisites or advanced preparation required unless stated otherwise.