Description: Introduction to Governmental GAAP is a powerpoint based presentation which covers various introductory concepts in connection with Government GAAP. Topics covered include:
- Entities which must follow governmental accounting principles.
- Significant characteristics of the governmental environment that affect financial reporting.
- Hierarchy of governmental accounting standards.
- Types of funds used in government accounting.
- Rules for recognition and measurement of certain fund liabilities and expenditures.
Please be aware that this video is simply a PowerPoint presentation with a voice over. Also, a hard copy of the PowerPoint presentation is not included. Delivery Method: Online QAS Self Study. Level: Basic Prerequisites: None Advanced Preparation: None