I just read a tweet from David Ringstrom and Joe McDaid about dynamic arrays and new Excel functions that are coming soon.
Truly amazing and a huge time saver for many. Check out this article which shows how each of the formulas works:
It would seem that it will be a slow roll up, so keep your eyes open when you update.
Below are the complete set of functions that will be accompanying dynamic arrays.
– filters an array of data based on criteria you define.
– returns a list of unique values from a list or range.
– sorts an array of values.
– sorts an array based on a corresponding array.
– generates a list of sequential numbers, such as 1, 2, 3, 4.
– accepts a range or array and returns a single value using implicit intersection.
– returns an array of random numbers between 0 and 1.